Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging her phone which she placed on her body and slept off


A Nigerian firefighter, Imaobong Ekanem, who works with the Akwa Ibom state Fire Service, was electrocuted last night while charging her phone which she left on her body and slept off. Her friend, Maryam Christopher, who took to Facebook to mourn her, wrote
''She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shocke her to death''
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging her phone which she placed on her body and slept off (photos)

Nigerian female firefighter electrocuted while charging her phone which she placed on her body and slept off (photos)

Post a Comment

0 Comments